Retail Excellence Ireland (REI) is the largest retail industry trade body in Ireland. REI is a not for profit organisation which invests in innovative and exciting learning, market intelligence, commercial services, Government representation and member networking initiatives.
Retail Excellence Ireland involves over 1,000 leading retail companies who operate over 11,000 stores in the Irish market. Our members are the most progressive and innovative retail operators in the marketplace.
Who can join Retail Excellence Ireland?
Any retail company which operates in the ROI market can join Retail Excellence Ireland once that company and its owner/s and senior Directors are committed to engage, participate and share.
Any supplier to the retail industry can become listed as an REI preferred supplier once that supplier passes a rigorous vetting process.
Retail Excellence Ireland's Aims and Objectives
We will do this by:-
• Learning - Raising the skills, performance and standards in Irish retail through the delivery of specialist learning interventions
• Market Intelligence - Understanding and sharing emerging consumer needs and trends
• Representation - Enabling an effective, vibrant and competitive retail industry through focused Government cooperation and representation
• Commercial Services - Delivering exceptional value for Irish consumers by driving retail costs down
• Awards - Driving excellence by recognising the best in Irish retailing